San Francisco native Valerie Lee, Licensed Acupuncturist and Doctor of Oriental Medicine, has been in private practice since 1987. She was part of the ACCHS Acupuncture School faculty in Oakland, CA teaching points location and case studies. Trained for substance abuse acupuncture with Acupuncture Recovery Treatment Services (ARTS), she worked in San Francisco County Jails and conducted related seminars throughout the Bay area. As a staff member of Wu’s Healing Center for over 20 years, Valerie attained a comprehensive fertility program compatible for the contemporary woman.
Valerie offers treatments for a number of arising acute and chronic health problems. Areas of specialty include women’s health, fertility, PMS, irregular cycles, cysts, muscular; and skeletal pain relief from injuries related to sports, work and auto accidents. Benefits include improved mental clarity, increased physical activity and focused productivity. She utilizes acupuncture, herbal support, acupressure, constitutional dietary suggestions, Qigong exercises, and aromatherapy.
- Staff member for over 20 years at Wu’s Healing Center.
- Staff member of the Complimentary Care Services at Glide in 2008.
- Faculty member in the Kinesiology Department at San Francisco State University.
- Completed an Oriental Medical Doctors Program at South Baylo University.
- Worked with National Oriental Medicine Accreditation Agency.
Together with her Gold Mountain Kung Fu School students, Valerie also enjoy workouts in Golden Gate Park.